I saw this cardigan in Facebook post and I want to do it. So i started already using black color yarn, cotton. It is just a graphic oattern because the pattern in one of the blogspot belong to an Ukrainian blogger. So I will do my best to do this. Goodluck to me.
My journey away from my family, my love ones, my friends, my community,my cultures and my beloved country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
-
As I clean my room, I saw some papers where I wrote some German sentences and expressions for the preparation of my Deutschkurs or German...
-
GINATAANG KALABASA 1 kilo squash, cut into cubes (1"x1") 1/4 kilo shrimp, shelled and deveined or 1/2 kilo pork belly 3pcs ...
-
These are my vegetables planted in pots. Most of these plants are bellpeppers and some herbs. I started planting the bellpapers early ...





No comments:
Post a Comment